Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
If you contract Cypress Home Technology to do work for you, the following terms and conditions will apply to the sale. PAYMENT TERMS A 50% deposit will be required in order to initiate work. The rest of the payment will be due upon completion of described work. Any payment not received within 10 days from completion of work is subject to interest at the highest amount lawfully allowed by contract in the state in which the work was performed until paid. If applicable, sales tax is included in the price. If Cypress Home Technology commences litigation or employs attorneys to collect payment for any amount due it from Customer, Customer agrees to pay reasonable costs and attorney’s fees which may be due. If Customer’s check does not clear, Customer could be liable for more than the check amount plus the face value of the check and court costs. All parts will be removed from the Customer’s premises and discarded unless specified herein. COLLECTION COSTS Customer agrees that they shall pay all expenses incurred by Cypress Home Technology for the collection of any delinquent accounts including, but not limited to: all attorney’s fees, filing fees and costs. Any and all disputes arising out of this sale shall be interpreted under the laws of the the state in which the work was performed. Customer agrees to pay collection fees, reasonable attroney’s fees and court costs in the event of legal action. A monthly service charge of 1 ½% will be added after 10 days. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES Standard warranty is 1 years on labor and parts supplied by Cypress Home Technology. Cypress Home Technology warrants that wall work performed and parts and equipment which were installed in the servicing of the electrical unit(s) were completed in a workmanlike manner and that said work shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period 365 days from date said work was performed or manufacturer’s warranties (except for the exclusions listed below). Cypress Home Technology’s obligation for defective products and/or workmanship or any damage caused thereby, and Customer’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited, at Cypress Home Technology’s option, to the replacement of any defective parts or workmanship or the refund of amounts paid by Customer for said service and shall be conditions upon Cypress Home Technology receiving actual written noticed of said defect within the 365 day period noted herein. Items disclosed on invoice & declined by Customer or Customer supplied equipment may be excluded. These exclusions may have limited or no warranty if parts have been replaced by Cypress Home Technology and not worked on by anyone else during warranty period or use of items that damage electrical parts supplied by us. Warranty period may be different if noted herein. (Warranty excludes stop-pages and customer supplied items). All warranty issues must be allowed to be inspected and approved by Cypress Home Technology before any repair is made or warranty is voided. Warranty is not transferable. Not liable for damage caused by weather, normal maintenance items not reviewed by whomever, or manufacturer defects. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (EXCEPT OF TITLE) FROM CYPRESS HOME TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING , BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CYPRESS HOME TECHNOLOGY SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO AND DISCLAIMS (1) ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OF WARRANTY; (2) ANY OBLIGATIONS WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM TORT CLAIMS INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY OR ARISING UNDER THEORIES OF LAW WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD OR SERVICES RENDERED BY CYPRESS HOME TECHNOLOGY OR ANY UNDERTAKING, ACTS OR OMISSIONS RELATED THERETO; AND (3) ALL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONTIGENT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. RESTRICTION OF THE PERIOD LIMITATION OF ACTION Any legal action relating to this Agreement or breach thereof shall be commenced within one (1) year from the date of the work. Consumer shall be deemed to have accepted all delivered goods which he has not rejected within three (3) years of receipt. ALTERATIONS Any alterations, additions, adjustments or repairs made by others, unless authorized or agreed upon by Cypress Home Technology will be cause to terminate Cypress Home Technology's obligation under the contract. EXCLUSION OF COURSE OF DEALING It is agreed that no prior course of dealing or usage of trade not expressly set forth in this contract shall be admissible to explain, modify, or contradict this contract in any way. All warranty work will be performed during normal business hours. Any Customer requiring warranty work not performed during regular business hours will be charged a service charge.